AAl-Kahf [18:66] Musa said to him: Shall I follow you on condition that you should teach me right knowledge of what you have been taught?
To learn Quran online, there are so many resources available. One just has to decide that how one wants to learn Quran online. Actually, the scope of the Quran is very wide online Quran classes for kids. Therefore, it is but natural that there are so many subjects, which lie under the category of the Quran education.
Al-Maeda [5:4] They ask you as to what is allowed to them. Say: The good things are allowed to you, and what you have taught the beasts and birds of prey, training them to hunt– you teach them of what Allah has taught you– so eat of that which they catch for you and mention the name of Allah over it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is swift in reckoning.
To learn Quran online, one can consider one of the following resources.
- Websites for Tajweed
2. Freelance tutors for Tajweed
3. Quran search Engines with translations in different languages
4. Websites with Quran explanation
5. Websites of Islamic centers
6. Websites of Islamic scholars
7. Islamic videos on the YouTube
All of the resources mentioned above are simply great for anyone who simply wants to learn Quran online. For inspiration to learn Quran online or offline, one can consider the following two verses.
- Yusuf [12:6] And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of sayings and make His favor complete to you and to the children of Yaqoub, as He made it complete before to your fathers, Ibrahim and Ishaq; surely your Lord is Knowing, Wise.
• Al-Baqara [2:129] Our Lord! and raise up in them a Messenger from among them who shall recite to them Thy communications and teach them the Book and the wisdom, and purify them; surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.
Of course, it is very easy to learn Quran online because of the plethora of the resources available. However, one thing that is very important for all those who want to learn Quran online is the authentication of any given resource. In fact, it is a grave problem for most of the people who want to learn Quran online.
Along with many good resources, there are some resources online, which contain falsified, fabricated, unauthenticated, or incomplete information. It becomes a great nuisance and even a source of misguidance for many people who want to learn Quran online. In case one comes across an unauthenticated website, one must report the website.
Usually it is not easy for any ordinary internet user to take down an unauthenticated website. However if more and more people report the website, its rankings go down and the authorities do something about it soon. Similarly, it is also a good idea to promote the websites with authenticated information.
Aal-e-Imran [3:48] And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Taurât and the Injeel.